CEREC… What are CEramic REConstructions?
CEREC is a CAD / CAM system which enables us to use the best materials for the reconstruction of teeth damaged by tooth decay or trauma.
• The restorations are milled from a prefabricated solid block of the highest quality ceramic, resin or zirconium (artificial diamond)
• There are no impressions needed
• The teeth are scanned with a laser camera which records the 3D shape
• This is done to an accuracy of 10 microns
• Our milling machine mills to an accuracy of 25 microns
• This is the diameter of a human hair; and gives much improved accuracy